ESC's GAME-USED MARKETPLACE
This site is provided as a free service to those interested in placing "For Sale/Trade" or "Wanted" announcements regarding Denver Broncos' game-used apparel or equipment. If you are interested in placing an announcement at this site, please refer to the terms and instructions at the bottom of this page.
FOR SALE: 1989 SIMON FLETCHER JERSEY
For sale: White Simon Fletcher Denver Broncos jersey. Hammered with wear and repairs. Photo matched to multiple games late in the 1989 AFC championship season. $1,000 Contact John at email@example.com
BUYING BRONCOS GU JERSEYS!
Paying top-dollar for game-worn jerseys of any of the following players: Paul Smith (#70, 1968-'78), Billy Thompson (#36, 1969-'81), Haven Moses (#25, 1972-'81), Randy Gradishar (# 52 or 53, 1974-'83). Will consider others as well. E-mail Patrick at Endzone Sports.
MAX LEETZOW JERSEY WANTED
Wanted: Max Leetzow Denver Broncos jersey (c. 1967) or any other of his game-used Bronco equipment. Helping Max's nephew find this for the family. Thanks! Tim at PayneSports@mchsi.com.
SAMMY WINDER JERSEY WANTED
Wanted: Sammy Winder game used jersey.
E-mail Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIKE ANDERSON JERSEY WANTED
Wanted: Mike Anderson game used jersey.
Contact David via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (513) 254-2118.
MAA TANUVASA JERSEY OR HELMET WANTED
Wanted: Game-used Maa Tanuvasa #98 jersey or helmet.
Please send email to Rex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LITTLE JERSEY WANTED
Looking for a game-used Floyd Little Jersey from any year, home or away. If you are able to help out, contact Mark by e-mail at email@example.com or call (212) 297-8030.
WANTED: MIKE LODISH BRONCOS JERSEY
I would like to purchase a game used jersey of Mike Lodish #97, former Denver Broncos Defensive Lineman. If you have one you would like to sell, please contact Tim Zelmanski at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. (022)
GU BRONCOS/REDSKINS WANTED
WANTED: Game worn jerseys and helmets of Lionel Dalton, Lennie Friedman, Jumpy Geathers, Mark Schlereth and Chris Doering. Please contact Mike at email@example.com. (031)
BISHOP GAME-WORN JERSEY WANTED
WANTED: I would like to purchase either a home or away jersey worn by Keith Bishop #54. E-mail Carla Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (616) 340-8702. (033)
WANTED: JOHN AVERY #33 BRONCOS JERSEY
WANTED: I would like to purchase a game worn or game issued jersey of RB John Avery. If you have one you would like to sell, please contact Clay via e-mail at email@example.com. (034)
WANTED: JEFF LEWIS BRONCOS JERSEY
WANTED: Broncos home or away jersey of Jeff Lewis or any other Northern Arizona Univ alumni. Please contact Chuck firstname.lastname@example.org. (034)
WANTED: TROY WILSON BRONCOS JERSEY
WANTED: 1995 Broncos jersey #91 of Troy Wilson. Please e-mail Ryan at email@example.com. (034)
WANTED: STEVE WATSON BRONCOS JERSEY
WANTED: Orange home jersey of Broncos Great Steve Watson. Also very interested in ANY Watson related items. Please e-mail Glenn Hauser with any information at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. (082)
WANTED: IZELL REESE GAME-WORN JERSEYS
WANTED: Game worn jerseys of Izell Reese (#43). Please contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 897-5073. (041)
WANTED: ELWAY JERSEY
WANTED: Game used John Elway jersey. Contact Randy May at CLLCTR5@aol.com or email@example.com (eBay) or call Hightower Collectibles at 719.548.1706 (041)
WANTED: VANCE JOHNSON JERSEY
WANTED: Game worn jerseys or any authentic non game worn jersey of Vance Johnson (#82). Also looking for Broncos team photos that usaully measure 11x14. Looking for years: 1960-68, 1970, 77, 78, 1981-87, 1996 and 2000. Please contact Don at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 685-9499 (051)
WANTED: NORRIS WEESE JERSEY
WANTED: A game used Norris Weese # 14 jersey. Home or away. If you have one and would like to sell please e-mail David at DavidSparacio@msn.com (071)
WANTED: TYRONE BRAXTON JERSEY
WANTED: Looking for Tyrone Braxton game used jerseys. Please contact Joe at email@example.com or call 701-231-5687 (072)
GU JERSEYS WANTED
Tatum Bell and Darrent Williams game used jerseys. If you are able to help out, please contact Matt by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 587-3161. (072)
WANTED: KYLE JOHNSON GU JERSEY
Kyle Johnson #39 game worn jersey. Contact Mike at email@example.com (073)
WANTED: SHAWN MOORE ITEMS (1991-1993)
I'm looking for memorabilia from Shawn Moore's time with the Broncos. I'm mainly interested in acquiring game used or practice worn items, but would be interested in hearing about other items as well. Contact Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 385-3518.(074)
WANTED: McCAFFREY, ROMO, STOKLEY, WILSON, NALEN JERSEYS
Looking for Ed McCaffrey, Bill Romanowski, Brandon Stockley, Al Wilson, and/or Tom Nalen game-worn jerseys. Please email Enrique at email@example.com (091)
TONY DORSETT JERSEY WANTED
Wanted: 1988 Tony Dorsett game jersey (used or replica). Please contact Ricky Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org. (092)
ORANGE CRUSH GAME SOX WANTED
Wanted: “Orange Crush” game socks (white, orange, royal blue). Please contact Addison Powell at email@example.com . (092)
WANTED – OTHER
Wanting to purchase the following Denver Broncos memorabilia and trading cards. E-mail Patrick at Endzone Sports
- 1961-'63 Denver Broncos highlight films/videos
- 1966 Coke Caps, Willie Brown (C2) & Lionel Taylor (C9)
- 1968-'71 Sports Illustrated Poster, Rich Jackson
- 1969-'70 Broncos Team Issue, 5x7" photos, Paul Smith, ("Head Shot" & "Head-and-shoulders")
- 1970 Leisure Graphics Inc Poster, Rich Jackson, Floyd Little, & Paul Smith ("Win With The Broncos" series. Approx 16x20" Color Ill.)
- 1978 AFC West Division Champ pennant, Denver Broncos
- 1978 Marketcom Posters, Craig Morton, #4273 (24x36")
- 1978 Marketcom Test Mini-Poster, Randy Gradishar, Randy (w/ blank back)
- 1978 Topps Send-In Checklist, "1977 Team Leaders" #508 (printed on thin stock)
- 1979 Marketcom Mini-Poster, Craig Morton, Craig (w/ order form/checklist on back)
- 1981 NFL Films' Denver Broncos highlight films/video
- 1982 Sears-Roebuck Mini-Poster, Randy Gradishar, Randy
- 1983 game ticket/stub, Sep 25 vs Raiders (depicts Louie Wright)
- 1985 GameDay game program, 11/3 at San Diego (John Elway cover)
- 1986 GameDay game programs, 11/2 at Los Angeles; 12/7 at Kansas City (Karl Mecklenburg cover)
- 1988 "Making Waves" Postcard with Tony Dorsett, John Elway & the Chicago Bears
- 1989 GameDay game program, 9/2 at Indianapolis (John Elway cover)
- 1991 GameDay game programs, 10/6 at Houston; 10/27 at New England (Steve Atwater cover)
- 1991 Wild Card NFL #6 Steve Atwater, 1,000-stripe
- 1993 Action Packed Mint #94 Steve Atwater, hobby box insert (500)
- 1995 Collector's Edge 22k Gold #58 Steve Atwater, retail pack insert w/o serial #
- 1995 Pacific Blue #288 Karl Mecklenburg, retail pack insert
- 1996 Pinnacle Artist's Proof #126 Steve Atwater, Gold foil hobby/jumbo pack insert
- 1996 Score Board ProLine Headliners #293 Steve Atwater, jumbo pack insert
- 1996 Score Board ProLine Printer's Proofs #293 Steve Atwater, retail pack insert
- 1996 Topps Gilt Edge Platinum #77 Gary Zimmerman, 1:1 pack insert
- 1997 game ticket/stub, Aug 31 vs Chiefs, (Depicts John Elway)
- 1997 GameDay game programs, 9/7 at Seattle (John Elway w/ Joey Galloway cover); 11/16 at Kansas City (Terrell Davis cover)
- 1997 Pacific Philadelphia Copper #99 Gary Zimmerman, 2:37 hobby pack insert
- 1997 Pacific Philadelphia Red #99 Gary Zimmerman, Special retail pack insert
- 1997 Pacific Philadelphia Silver #99 Gary Zimmerman, 2:37 retail pack insert
- 1997 Playoff First & 10 Chip Shot #208 Steve Atwater, green pack insert
- 1997 Score Board ProLine II Memorabilia Autograph Steve Atwater, Autographed pack insert (1,040)
- 1997 Topps NFL Stars Always Mint #72 Steve Atwater, pack insert
- 1998 Pacific Red #121 Steve Atwater, pack insert
- 1998 Pinnacle Score Showcase or Artist's Proof #PP121 Steve Atwater, pack insert
- 1998 Playoff Momentum (Retail) Red #11 Steve Atwater, pack insert
- 1998 Playoff Momentum 7-Eleven #9 Steve Atwater, Special retail pack insert w/ J. Blake
- 1998 SkyBox Thunder Rave #82 Steve Atwater, pack insert (150)
- 1999 UD SP Signature Ed. Gold Autograph #GR Randy Gradishar, autographed pack insert
- 2000 Insider game program, 12/10 vs Seahawks (Tom Nalen cover)
- 2001 GameDay game program, 9/7 vs Patriots (Jason Elam & Tom Rouen cover)
- 2002 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads #TT-27 Craig Morton & John Elway, pack insert (25)
- 2002 Donruss Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game #FG-31 Tony Dorsett, "Jersey Number" autographed pack insert (33)
- 2002 GameDay game program, 12/29 vs Cardinals (Rod Smith cover)
- 2003 Donruss Leaf Limited Double Threads Prime #DT-15 Tony Dorsett & Clinton Portis, pack insert (10)
- 2003 GameDay game program, 12/14 vs Browns (Shannon Sharpe cover)
- 2004 Donruss Leaf Limited Team Threads Quad #TTQ-3 Dorsett, Davis, Elway & Portis, pack insert (10)
- 2004 Topps Fan Favorites Chrome Refractor #75 Randy Gradishar, pack insert (99)
Terms & Conditions
This page is provided as a free service by Endzone Sports Charities (ESC). It is open to all collectors, dealers, and/or any other parties with an interest in Broncos' game-used apparel and/or equipment. Announcements posted at this site are provided by the parties identified. ESC makes no warrantee, neither expressed nor implied, as to either the validity of the information provided or the authenticity of item(s) described. Further, ESC assumes no responsibility for transactions between any parties utilizing this page. It is understood that any party requesting placement of announcements at this site, agrees to all terms and conditions as posted. ESC reserves the right to edit announcements and also reserves the right to refuse placement of announcements to this site for any reason.
To submit a request for placement of an announcement at this site, please follow the instructions below....
1) Read the terms and conditions above.
2) Submit the text of your announcement via e-mail to Endzone Sports.
Submission(s) MUST include the following:
a) Category of listing ("FOR SALE/TRADE" or "WANTED")
b) Text of announcement (Not to exceed 50 words).
c) Name of individual (and business, if applicable) placing announcement.
d) E-mail address of individual or business placing announcement (where applicable).
e) Phone number of individual or business placing announcement (if no e-mail address is provided).
f) Submitting a request for posting implies that you have read, understood and agreed to the "Terms & Conditions" as posted at http://endzone.pscoggin.com/market.htm
We will include a photo of your item(s) if desired. Submissions via e-mail should include a graphic file attachment to their e-mail. Images are preferred in .jpg format and should be reduced to a maximum size of approximately 200x250 pixels, not to exceed 200KB. Submissions via snail-mail may include a photo which will be scanned and processed for a fee of $1.00 (SASE must accompany photo if to be returned).
Posted announcements will remain on this page until requested to be removed by the individual placing the announcement.
This site and the Marketplace postings herein are available free of charge, although not free of cost. While under no obligation, a nominal donation to help defray the cost of maintaining this site would be greatly appreciated. To make a donation via electronic funds transfer or credit card via PayPal, click the “Donate” button below.
While not required, we would request that the details of any game-sued jersey transactions resulting from a posting at this site be submitted for inclusion in Endzone's Denver Broncos Game-Used Jersey Price Guide database.
Submissions should include the following information:
Player's Name & Uniform Number
Jersey Color (Home or Road)
Date of Transaction (Date purchased or sold - Month & Year)
Return to The Endzone (Home Page)
"The Broncos Endzone" is in no way affiliated with the Denver Broncos Football Club or the National Football League.
The team name, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the Denver Broncos and the NFL.
Warning: Not to be worn for actual game play without first being fitted by a professional!
Webmaster, Endzone Sports
last revised October 28, 2011
© Copyright Endzone Sports Charities, 1995-2011. All rights reserved.